"Poland is peaceful and quiet" - Interview with Alejandro form Columbia

Last month we had a visit from Columbian volunteers. During our short trip to Gdańsk, students from  8 E had an interview with one of them - Alejandro.

Alejandro playing guitar in our school

Students: When did you come to Poland?

Alejandro: I came to Poland almost two months ago at 4th September.


S: For how long?

A: I think for something about a year, while I am here in the project, but I can't really tell.


S: Do you like Poland?

A: Yes, it's really peaceful and quiet. I like that you have so much important history in Poland.


S: What about the weather?

A: It's really nice. I really like winter and autumn, because in my country we don't have seasons. It's like the same weather all year, just different weather in different cities.  
My city Bogota the capital city is one of the coldest so I like cold weather.

Bogota

S: What do you do in Columbia? 

A: Back in my country I am graphic designer 


S: Do you like people here in Poland?

A: Older people are a little cold mostly because of the hard situations in the past of Poland like in WWII, but u can also find really nice people, for example, the younger ones are so open and friendly.


S: Have you tried any Polish dishes?

A: Yes, I tried bigos, kapusta and pierogi which I really love. I didn't really have much time for more other dishes but I am going to the restaurant tomorrow to try more.


S: Okay, so thank you for the interview.

A: Thank you too.

Tymoteusz Bosak, Filip Kozikowski, Maciej Domeradzki 8 E

Comments